Monet Software Answers Your Most Common Call Center Questions
Call centers have gone through quite an evolution over the decades. Not just in how they treat customers and agents who work for them, but also in the technologies they utilize and how they function on the backend. With everything new and exciting going on in the call center, there can be questions of all kinds popping up.
Call center managers and those involved in getting companies on board with tech solutions should know the answers to these questions if they’d like to win customers and ensure they are getting the most out of their offerings.
To help with this, call center solutions provider Monet software offers an easy reference guide via its “Frequently Asked Questions” page.
Everything from answers on what shrinkage and call tags are, to more involved questions about improving service levels, is covered.
If shrinkage is an issue in your call center you’ll want to understand what it means and why it’s happening, before you can start to look for a solution. Likewise, adherence and scheduling will play a key role in operations and in success. Understanding the tools available to help with this is as important as knowing what they mean.
Check out some of those questions and answers provided for you at the links below:
- How can WFM increase productivity in my contact center?
- How can I move away from scheduling on spreadsheets?
- What are the benefits of workforce management?
- How can I calculate shrinkage at my contact center?
- How can I improve my service levels in my contact center?
- What are the benefits of real time statistics in a contact center?
- What are the best practices to lower your average handle time?
- There are several models for software acquisition. What are they, and what are the benefits of one vs. another?
- What does adherence mean?
- What is shrinkage?
- What is a call tag?
- What is workforce management?
- What is a call center?
- What is workforce scheduling?
- What is call center management?
- What is Average Handle Time (AHT)?
- What is First Call Resolution (FCR)?
- How can I fight adherence issues?
Edited by Alicia Young