Hospital Workforce Management Software Market, Forecast to 2020"
report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The study discusses market megatrends associated with WFM in US
hospitals; reviews key factors driving hospitals to deploy and/or
upgrade WFM software in response to dynamic industry shifts; outlines
key challenges faced by hospitals as they shift from legacy, siloed
approaches to WFM software to new data-driven, integrated, cloud-based
approaches; reviews key vendors that serve the industry; provides an
overall outlook for future business and IT trends for hospital WFM
software; and forecasts growth in spending for the hospital WFM software
market for the 4-year period of 2017 to 2020.
The objective of this research service is to present a comprehensive
analysis of the US Hospital Workforce Management (WFM) Software market.
The study describes and defines the market for various types of software
applications deployed by US hospitals to manage an array of functions
related to labor allocation/human resource management including staffing
and scheduling; time and attendance; payroll; patient acuity; benefits
administrtion; and personnel management.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What types of products comprise the US hospital WFM software market?
- What are the key features and functions of these products?
- Who are the key vendors serving this market?
- What are the market-shifting megatrends impacting the market for WFM
software products in US hospitals?
- What economic, business, and technological factors are shaping
disruption and change?
- What are the specific drivers and restraints impacting the market for
WFM software deployed by US hospitals over the next 4 years?
- What is the 4-year spend outlook for WFM software deployed by US
- What are the key competitive and growth dynamics that vendors serving
the hospital WFM software market need to understand?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background
3. Overview of Hospital Workforce Management Software
4. Hospital Workforce Management Software - Challenges, Drivers, and
5. Hospital Workforce Management Software Market - Spending Forecast and
6. Competitive Environment
7. Vendor Profiles
8. Future Perspectives - Growth Opportunities and Calls to Action
- GE Healthcare
- IBM Kenexa
- Kronos (News - Alert)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l4xb2w/us_hospital
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170824005597/en/
[ Back To Workforce Management Homepage ]
CALL FOR CONTENT